or 6 weekly payments from $2.17 learn more
veto. Oxygen Bleach, unscented.
Ditch the usual chlorine bleaches for this effective environmentally friendly bleach!
It really works! Personally I mainly use this to remove stains from clothing and brighten whites, but there's many more uses:
- clean household cleaning cloths
- soak cushion covers and clothing. I'd suggest holding off with bright colours (they may fade) but this is ideal for yellowed or greyed whites and light colours. PERFECT to remove staining under the arms from natural paste deodorants which seems to happen a lot over summer
- de-stain coffee mugs and tea cups (normal salt is another effective alternative)
- sterilise toilet seats
- clean tiles, grout, and shower boxes
- sterilise pet areas and bedding
- clean decks
- kill moss
- kill algae in water features
General cleaning: add about 30g to 1L of warm water. Depending on the job you can increase the amount of Oxygen Bleach.
Yellowed materials: dissolve 60g in 5L of warm water and let it sit for up to 6 hours (or overnight). Then run through a quick cold wash.
Killing moss: dissolve 50g in 1L of water and apply with a garden sprayer.
Deck cleaning: dissolve 50g in 1L of water and apply with a garden sprayer or watering can. Let it sit for at least 20 mins and then rinse off.
IMPORTANT: the veto. Oxygen Bleach activates with water so it is best stored in containers in a dry place and out of reach of little people. I store mine in a re-used glass jar. Compost paper bag!
MORE: veto. (Latin for forbid) offers zero waste cleaning products that are safe for bodies, home, and the environment with the goal of making sustainable living as uncomplicated, economical, and practical as possible.
All ingredients are locally sourced and 100% vegan and organic. Packaging is 100% compostable or recyclable. veto. is based in the Bay of Plenty, NZ.