Wet/Dry Body Brush
or 6 weekly payments from $5.67 learn more
SISAL BRISTLE + WOODEN HANDLE BODY BRUSH
Sisal creates a medium strength bristle. The timber for the handle has been sustainably sourced and is long with an ergonomic shape for easy reach. Cotton cord. Vegan.
BENEFITS OF DRY BODY BRUSHING:
- Natural exfoliant - gently removes dry skin cells without stripping skin of natural oils
- Increases circulation and encourages cell production - for a healthy glow
- Enhances skin detoxification - stimulating your lymphatic system and the flow of toxins out of your body. Allows your skin to easily absorb nutrients.
- Stress relief - the gentle pressure of brushing has a calming effect
- Reduces Keratosis Polaris - those tiny bumps on the backs of arms
Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka through EcoMax, a Fair trade company based in Australia.
Watch this quick video showing you how to use your dry body brush.
CARE: Wash regularly with a mild, natural soap. Dry completely between uses and don't leave in damp or water for prolonged periods. Drying in the sun is ideal.
END OF LIFE: biodegradable, 100% natural vegetable fibres. Throw in your compost or bury in your garden.