Castile Cleaning Soap
or 6 weekly payments from $5.00 learn more
Liquid Castile Soap, with Peppermint & Eucalyptus essential oils.
1 Litre in a glass bottle
This differs from the other Castile Soaps available due to the extra washing soda added, making this the ideal cleaning soap for your home.
Pure & natural. Free from toxic chemicals, harsh ingredients, palm oil, and synthetic fragrance. Great to use around those with allergies, babies, and pets. Septic tank safe and will not pollute waste systems.
Handmade in small batches by Be Natural in the Taranaki, to a secret family recipe with the highest quality ingredients.
WHERE TO USE: A versatile, all purpose cleaner, gently formulated so it won't irritate the skin.
Clean floors, laundry, bathroom, kitchen, furniture, dishes, and more.
HOW TO USE:
- 2-4 tbsp in 3L hot water for clean floors
- 2 tbsp for a normal laundry load
- use neat in a foaming pump bottle for dishes, or 2 tbsp in the dishwasher
- use neat around and on toilet
- dilute 50:50 with water in a foaming pump bottle as a general household cleaner (bench top, windows, spots on carpet, etc)
Organic Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Washing Soda, Borax, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Taranaki Rainwater, Potassium Hydroxide (none remains), nothing else!
Comes in a glass bottle and I would like to offer Hibiscus Coast locals the opportunity to refill the bottle - hopefully in the second half of 2020!